McLaren is one of the most evocative teams in Formula 1 with them boasting a fine winning record in the sport since their arrival in the 1960s.
Carrying the name of founder and former driver, Bruce McLaren, the team has enjoyed some wonderful success over the years and worked with some of the sport’s greatest names.
They enjoyed particular highs in the late 80s with one of the sport’s most iconic title battles playing out within the team between Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna in 1988 and 1989.
They also won titles with Mika Hakkinen in the late 90s and Lewis Hamilton in 2008 – which is their last Drivers’ crown to date.
Here’s everything you need to know about McLaren…
First F1 race
Lewis Hamilton, Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost, Mika Hakkinen, Niki Lauda, James Hunt, Kimi Raikkonen, Jenson Button, David Coulthard, Emerson Fittipaldi
Latest McLaren Stories
- Hamilton vs Russell, Verstappen vs Perez, Leclerc vs Sainz: F1 teammates H2H in qualifying
- Andreas Seidl hints McLaren focusing on improving current package rather than new upgrades
- Formula E: McLaren and Nissan announce technical collaboration ahead of new season
- F1 Esports: McLaren's mission to encourage more female sim racers
- Lando Norris delivers frank McLaren verdict as team searches for more performance
- McLaren Racing announces Sustainability Report