McLaren is one of the most evocative teams in Formula 1 with them boasting a fine winning record in the sport since their arrival in the 1960s.
Carrying the name of founder and former driver, Bruce McLaren, the team has enjoyed some wonderful success over the years and worked with some of the sport’s greatest names.
They enjoyed particular highs in the late 80s with one of the sport’s most iconic title battles playing out within the team between Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna in 1988 and 1989.
They also won titles with Mika Hakkinen in the late 90s and Lewis Hamilton in 2008 – which is their last Drivers’ crown to date.
Here’s everything you need to know about McLaren…
First F1 race
Lewis Hamilton, Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost, Mika Hakkinen, Niki Lauda, James Hunt, Kimi Raikkonen, Jenson Button, David Coulthard, Emerson Fittipaldi
Latest McLaren Stories
- Andreas Seidl reveals McLaren investigating Spanish GP issues for Daniel Ricciardo
- Lando Norris eyeing full strength return at Monaco after tonsillitis
- Lando Norris has been suffering tonsillitis whilst racing in scorching Barcelona conditions
- Daniel Ricciardo eyeing McLaren progress at Spanish Grand Prix
- Spanish GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?
- Lando Norris fully focused on Spanish Grand Prix after Miami retirement