Mick Schumacher Profile
Mick Schumacher is a German F1 driver for Haas, and is also the son of the great Michael Schumacher.
Schumacher’s racing career started with him competing under his mother’s maiden name but as he rose through the ranks, it was revealed he was the son of one of the sport’s most famous names.
Mick has shown he has driving talent in his own right during his career so far, however, with him winning the Formula 3 European Championship in 2018 and the F2 title in 2020, as well as also being a member of the Ferrari driver academy.
In 2021, he made his F1 debut for Haas and despite the car being the slowest on the grid, he has still put in some strong displays during his rookie year.
Here is everything you need to know about Mick Schumacher:
March 22nd, 1999
Schumacher’s net worth is valued at $5million.
Schumacher’s yearly salary is $1million.
Mick Schumacher is said to be dating Norwegian Justine Huysman, with the families claimed to be long-term friends.
The German driver likes to keep such matters private, however, so little is known about their relationship.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
Latest Mick Schumacher Stories
- "The difference is huge" - Mick Schumacher pleased with Haas season progress
- Spanish GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?
- Ralf Schumacher finds positives in Mick Schumacher's Miami performance despite late incident
- Miami GP: 2 winners and 2 losers from the weekend
- Miami GP: Max Verstappen holds off Charles Leclerc in blistering closing laps to take victory
- Miami GP: Charles Leclerc takes P1 as Ferrari seal front row lockout