Mick Schumacher Profile
Mick Schumacher is a German F1 driver for Haas, and is also the son of the great Michael Schumacher.
Schumacher's racing career started with him competing under his mother's maiden name but as he rose through the ranks, it was revealed he was the son of one of the sport's most famous names.
Mick has shown he has driving talent in his own right during his career so far, however, with him winning the Formula 3 European Championship in 2018 and the F2 title in 2020, as well as also being a member of the Ferrari driver academy.
In 2021, he made his F1 debut for Haas and despite the car being the slowest on the grid, he has still put in some strong displays during his rookie year.
Here is everything you need to know about Mick Schumacher:
March 22nd, 1999
According to Essentially Sports, Schumacher's net worth is valued at $5million.
According to RaceFans, Schumacher's yearly salary is $1million.
Mick Schumacher is said to be dating Norwegian Justine Huysman, with the families claimed to be long-term friends.
The German driver likes to keep such matters private, however, so little is known about their relationship.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Mick Schumacher Stories
- US Grand Prix: Max Verstappen holds off Lewis Hamilton to seal victory in Austin
- US Grand Prix: Max Verstappen seals pole in Austin qualifying
- US Grand Prix: Schedule, TV, Live stream, weather forecast
- Mick Schumacher: Capito praises Haas driver and throws open door for Williams move in future
- Mick Schumacher: Fernando Alonso apologises after crash with Haas driver at Turkish GP
- Turkish Grand Prix: Valtteri Bottas seals Istanbul victory ahead of Max Verstappen