About Mohamed Salah
Mohamed Salah is an exceptional Egyptian forward currently playing for Liverpool. He is known for his dribbling, speed and finishing skills.
In 2017, he moved from Roma to Liverpool for a then club-record fee of £36.9 million. In his first season at the club he was awarded the Golden Boot, scoring 32 goals in 36 games.
Salah was born in Basyoun, Egypt on 15 June, 1992. He began his senior career with Egyptian club El Mokawloon, before departing for Swiss side Basel. During his time in Switzerland, he was noticed by Chelsea, who signed him in 2014. During his time with the Blues, he was used sparingly and was eventually sent on loan to Serie A clubs Fiorentina and Roma.
Roma decided to sign Salah permanently for around £13 million. He quickly racked up some excellent performances helping Roma to a second-place finish and a club record points-tally in 2017. After this, he was picked up by Liverpool.
During his time at Anfield, Salah has won a number of individual awards, including the PFA Players' Player of the Year, as well as coming third in the 2018 Best FIFA Men's Player award.
In 2019, he helped the club to win the UEFA Champions League. The following season, in 2019/2020, the Egyptian was part of the Liverpool side that won its first-ever Premier League trophy.
Latest Mo Salah Transfer News
Catch up on the latest rumours, news, odds and everything we know on the Mo Salah Transfer page
Trending Mohamed Salah Stories
Latest Mohamed Salah Stories
- Mohamed Salah: Remembering replies when Liverpool completed signing of Egyptian in 2017
- Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar: The 50 best footballers have been named and ranked
- Hazard, Salah, Kane: Every PFA award winner since 2010 if it was decided by stats
- Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi: Who has the best international record?
- Gerrard, Van Dijk, Salah: The greatest Liverpool player from 50 different nations
- Liverpool: Mourinho and Wenger's reaction to fans' YNWA before 2019 CL final
- Liverpool’s Alisson produced stunning pass for Salah in 2019 Champions League final
- Lewandowski, Messi, Haaland: Who had the most goal contributions in 2020/21?
- Salah, Mane, Thiago: Liverpool's players ranked from worst to best based on 2020/21