Nikita Mazepin Profile
Nikita Mazepin was a Russian F1 driver for Haas.
He joined F1 in 2021 after finishing fifth in F2 in 2019.
Here is everything you need to know about Nikita Mazepin:
March 2nd, 1999
Mazepin’s net worth is valued at $1million.
Mazepin’s yearly salary is $1million.
There are no clear reports on Mazepin’s relationship status.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- F1 car braking power: Insane fan footage emerges highlighting brake power
- Charles Leclerc's viral tweet after crashing Niki Lauda's Ferrari in Monaco
- The 30 highest-paid athletes in 2022
- Messi, Hamilton, McGregor, Federer, Woods: Highest-paid athlete in 2022 per sport
- Miami GP: Lewis Hamilton sends clear jewellery message to FIA
- Lando Norris is the only driver as good as Max Verstappen - Helmut Marko
Latest Nikita Mazepin Stories
- Nikita Mazepin reportedly faces Haas axe with Pietro Fittipaldi waiting in the wings
- British Grand Prix: Nikita Mazepin banned from taking part
- F1 Test: 5 big questions that need answers as Formula 1 heads for Catalunya
- F1 Test: What is the schedule as Formula 1 heads for Barcelona?
- New Haas F1 car hits the track for the very first time
- Formula 1 reveals incredible viewing figures for Verstappen v Hamilton in Abu Dhabi