High Performance Podcast
GiveMeSport are proud to partner the High Performance Podcast
Bringing you exclusive interviews from Jake Humphrey and Damian Hughes with the biggest names in sport such as Gareth Southgate, Toto Wolff, Christian Horner, Eddie Jones, Steven Gerrard, Mauricio Pochettino, Frank Lampard and Sir Clive Woodward.
The podcasts provide a fascinating insight into the minds of high performing sports stars. How do they face their own challenges? What makes them so successful? What are the non-negotiables?
Who hosts the podcast?
Jake Humphrey and Damian Hughes present the podcast.
The High Performance Podcast book
There is a book to accompany the series on the website. HIGH PERFORMANCE: LESSONS FROM THE BEST ON BECOMING THE BEST. which explores what can be learned from high achieving people featured on the podcast.
Where can I listen to the podcast?
The podcast is available on Apple, Spotify as well as via GiveMeSport and more.
Latest The High Performance Podcast Stories
- Tokyo Olympics Hockey: Kate Richardson-Walsh & the 5 most influential women’s players
- British and Irish Lions: Matt Dawson and the best scrum halves in the team’s history
- Rangers' Steven Gerrard admitted that his Liverpool slip still haunts him in 2020
- Tokyo Olympics 2021: The greatest swimmers in history ranked, featuring Phelps, Thorpe & Lochte
- Daniel Sturridge: What has happened to him since leaving Liverpool?
- Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Sturridge: Nine players who started businesses while playing