Samoa Joe Profile
Nuufolau Joel Seanoa, better known by his ring name Samoa Joe is an American professional wrestler and color commentator. Standing at a height of 6’2”, Joe debuted in December 1999 in a match against "Uncle" Jess Hansen just three months after beginning training and is currently signed to WWE performing on the Raw brand.
With previous promotions Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) and Ring of Honor (ROH), Joe established himself in ROH from the beginning, 2002, and held the ROH World Championship for a record 21 months from March 2003 to December 2004. Less than one year later, the pro wrestler joined TNA and went on a 19-month undefeated streak, winning the TNA World Heavyweight Championship once, the TNA X Division Championship five times, the TNA World Tag Team Championship twice and the TNA Television Championship once.
Joe’s official NXT WWE debut came in May 2015, going on to a very successful period which included becoming the first ever two-time NXT Champion. In 2017, Joe got his chance and joined the main roster, going onto headline several WWE pay-per-view events contending for the WWE Championships. The American won his first title on the main roster in 2019 as he claimed the United States Championship.
As well as a successful Wrestling career thus far, Joe also has a talent for commentary which was discovered during injury setbacks in his career. Back on the April 27 episode of Raw in 2020, Joe replaced Jerry Lawler on commentary and did an excellent job.
What is Samoa Joe’s entrance theme song?
Destroyer (Theme Song)
What are Samoa Joe’s finishing moves?
Who is Samoa Joe’s wife?
Where can I find Samoa Joe on social media?
- Fernando Torres completes transformation to beast as new gym pic emerges
- Liverpool have 'increasing doubts' over Klopp's future - eyeing Gerrard
- Brighton disallowed goal v WBA: Dunk calls out Lee Mason on TV
- Canelo reacts to Jake Paul fans who snuck into ring after Yildirim KO
- LeBron James v Zlatan Ibrahimovic: NBA star hits back at criticism
- UFC news: Jon Jones shows off beefy physique ahead of heavyweight debut
- Lionel Messi's 2021 stats are outrageous after superb display vs Sevilla
- Notts County’s Elisha Sam scores Puskas Award contender vs Oxford City
- Cristiano Ronaldo hasn't been a success at Juventus, says Antonio Cassano
- Liverpool injuries: Andy Robertson insists no team could overcome them