Sean O'Malley Profile
Sean O’Malley is a Mixed Martial Artist currently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championships/UFC.
Sean Daniel O’Malley began his professional MMA career back in 2015, competing for Intense Championship Fighting.
O’Malley was awarded a UFC contract after appearing on Dana White’s Contender Series 2, defeating Alfred Khashakyan with a huge knockout in the first round of their fight.
‘Sugar’ Sean has defeated some impressive names in his rise up the UFC roster, including Raulian Paiva, Kris Moutinho and Thomas Almeida.
What is Sean O’Malley’s age?
O’Malley was born on October 24th, 1994, making him 27 years old.
What is Sean O’Malley’s height?
The UFC fighter has a billed height of 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m).
What weight class does Sean O’Malley fight in?
O’Malley fights in the Bantamweight division of the UFC, and his weigh-in weight is almost always at the division limit of 135 to 136 pounds.
What time does Sean O’Malley fight?
O’Malley is one of the fastest rising stars on the Ultimate Fighting Championship roster in the United States, meaning that he will usually be featured on the Main Card on PPV events and in the main event of UFC Fight Night cards.
If O’Malley is featured on the main card of a PPV card in the United States, then he is usually fighting between 3 AM BST and 6 AM BST.
These timings can change regularly depending on where O’Malley is on the fight card, but it is highly unlikely that he will be competing any lower than at least the co-main event if it is a UFC Fight Night card.
How to Watch Sean O’Malley fights
UFC events are available to watch in the United Kingdom on BT Sport. BT Sport is the home of the Ultimate Fighting Championships in the United Kingdom, and fight fans can catch all of the action via a monthly subscription or on very rare occasions BT Sport Box Office.
Early Prelims and Prelims for UFC Fight Night and UFC PPV events are also available for fans in the United Kingdom to watch on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC FIGHT PASS is a digital streaming service giving fans access to thousands of hours of content and live events from around the world. FIGHT PASS is available 24/7, 365-days a year and features behind-the-scenes, exclusive, and original content that can’t be found anywhere else.
Where can I find Sean O’Malley on social media?
You can find all of the latest UFC news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- UFC: Dana White looking totally shredded now after '10 years left to live' verdict
- Messi, Ronaldo, McGregor, Mayweather: Forbes’ highest-paid athlete every year from 2012
- Conor McGregor: UFC star's featherweight interview highlights mad body transformation
- Brock Lesnar's UFC 141 weigh-in got a great reaction from Joe Rogan
- Conor McGregor names MMA GOAT, toughest opponent & weight return in Q&A
- Ronda Rousey salary: How much does she make in WWE compared to UFC?
Latest Sean O'Malley Stories
- UFC 280: Date, Fight Card, Location, Tickets and more
- Sean O'Malley Next Fight: When is his UFC return?
- What time does Sean O'Malley fight at UFC 280?
- UFC 280: Sean O'Malley sends message to haters as he prepares to face Petr Yan
- Sean O'Malley suggests that other UFC fighters are 'jealous' of his success
- UFC 280: Sean O'Malley reveals how he's preparing for Petr Yan fight