Sebastian Vettel Profile
Sebastian Vettel is a German F1 driver and four-time World Champion.
Vettel’s career in the sport began with BMW Sauber as he became their test driver in 2006 before earning a race seat in 2007 following on from Robert Kubica’s crash at the Canadian GP that year.
Later that season, he’d join Toro Rosso to see out the campaign with them and he’d carry on there in 2008 with his win at the Italian Grand Prix a real standout moment that season.
In 2009, he joined Red Bull and finished runner-up to Jenson Button in the standings, before embarking on a dominant run of championship wins as he and his team won both the Drivers’ and Constructors’ titles each season between 2010 and 2013.
A tough 2014 with Red Bull led to him moving to Ferrari where he’d spend the next five years, threatening to dethrone Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes at points but never managing to do so with some inconsistencies letting him and the team down.
After a difficult 2020, his final year with the Scuderia, he joined the Aston Martin team for 2021.
Here’s everything you need to know about Sebastian Vettel:
July 3rd, 1987
Vettel’s net worth is valued at $140million.
Vettel’s yearly salary is $10million.
Sebastian Vettel married long-term partner Hanna Prater in 2019. They have had two children together; Emilie and Matilda.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
Latest Sebastian Vettel Stories
- 5 big questions that need answers at the Japanese Grand Prix
- Japanese Grand Prix: How to watch, schedule, weather forecast and all the key info
- Mercedes, Red Bull, Ferrari: F1 teams and their international football equivalents
- Sebastian Vettel's great start at the Singapore Grand Prix
- Sebastian Vettel: Retirement decision was all mine
- Singapore GP: 5 big questions that need answers this weekend