Valtteri Bottas Profile
Valtteri Bottas is a Finnish F1 driver who drives for Alfa Romeo.
Bottas joined the sport in 2013 and drove for Williams between then and 2016, partnering the likes of Felipe Massa during that time.
In 2017, it was announced that he would be joining Mercedes for the new season after 2016 title winner Nico Rosberg announced his surprise retirement from the sport with immediate effect.
Bottas was team-mate to Lewis Hamilton, helping Mercedes win the Constructors’ title five times in that time.
He joined Alfa in 2022.
Here’s everything you need to know about Valtteri Bottas:
August 28th, 1989
Bottas’ net worth is valued at $20million.
Bottas’ yearly salary is $10million.
Bottas has been with Tiffany Cromwell since 2020. She is an Australian road cyclist.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
Latest Valtteri Bottas Stories
- Valtteri Bottas pleased with Spanish GP result as Alfa Romeo continues to impress
- Valtteri Bottas eyes 'flawless' Spanish GP showing
- Spanish GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?
- Valtteri Bottas rues late-race misfortune to miss out on P5 in Miami
- Miami GP: Max Verstappen holds off Charles Leclerc in blistering closing laps to take victory
- Valtteri Bottas aiming for 'top 5 minimum' at Miami GP after stellar qualifying performance