About Zlatan Ibrahimovic
The ever-charismatic Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a Swedish striker, currently plying his trade for AC Milan in Serie A.
Born on October 3, 1981, Ibrahimovic started playing football at the age of six after being given a pair of football boots by a family member. He began his professional career with his hometown club Malmo FF in 1996 and then joined Ajax for £7 million in 2001.
He has since gone on to represent the likes of Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and LA Galaxy.
Ibrahimovic enjoyed a stellar career for Sweden, scoring 62 goals in 116 games, before retiring from international football in 2016. This record saw him become Sweden's highest-ever goalscorer.
Ibrahimovic was named in the FIFA FIFPro World XI in 2013 and has been selected in the UEFA Team of the Year on four occasions. He also scored the 25,000th goal in Premier League history when he netted for Manchester United against Swansea in November 2016.
- Sergio Ramos: Real Madrid confirm captain is leaving the club
- Gareth Bale penalty: Wales star appeared to catch himself on the big screen before miss
- Christian Eriksen: Belgium and Denmark have beautiful 10th-minute gesture planned
- Gareth Bale's stunning assist for Aaron Ramsey's opener against Turkey at Euro 2020
- Premier League 2021/22 fixture list: Leeds United top predicted table after 7 games
- Euro 2020: Man Utd legend Gary Neville's viral tweet about VAR compared to Premier League
- Messi, Ronaldo, Bellerin: Seven footballers with unique diets
- Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder III: Surreal face-off lasts over 5 minutes at first press conference
- Euro 2020: Roy Keane mocked by Ian Wright for his fashion sense during ITV coverage
- Copa America: Lionel Messi's first free-kick goal for Barcelona was so clever