About Zlatan Ibrahimovic
The ever-charismatic Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a Swedish striker, currently plying his trade for AC Milan in Serie A.
Born on October 3, 1981, Ibrahimovic started playing football at the age of six after being given a pair of football boots by a family member. He began his professional career with his hometown club Malmo FF in 1996 and then joined Ajax for £7 million in 2001.
He has since gone on to represent the likes of Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and LA Galaxy.
Ibrahimovic enjoyed a stellar career for Sweden, scoring 62 goals in 116 games, before retiring from international football in 2016. This record saw him become Sweden's highest-ever goalscorer.
Ibrahimovic was named in the FIFA FIFPro World XI in 2013 and has been selected in the UEFA Team of the Year on four occasions. He also scored the 25,000th goal in Premier League history when he netted for Manchester United against Swansea in November 2016.
- Man Utd's Bruno Fernandes mercilessly mocked for taking inspiration from Andres Iniesta
- Liverpool: When Barcelona's Jordi Alba cried at half-time in 4-0 defeat
- Barcelona: Lionel Messi and Pep Guardiola changed football forever vs Real Madrid in 2009
- Zinedine Zidane: The day he turned up and bossed 5-a-side session
- Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury: AJ's Wikipedia page has been edited